|Main ingredient||Stale bread|
A RECIPE NO WASTE ALL TASTE
- 1 Loaf of stale bread
- Prepare the ingredients
- Combine the milk, the eggs, the sugar, and the vanilla.
- Slice the bread.
- Soak the bread in the milk and eggs mixture, in a flat recipient.
- Cover with film and reserve in the refrigerator until required.
- Sprinkle both sides of the bread with brown sugar and fry with a little butter in a pan over low heat.
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and red fruit.
See all our No Waste All Taste recipes HERE
Tip 1: Replace the sugar with 200 g of agave syrup.
Tip 2: As part of a breakfast buffet, it can be kept in a covered, heated tray.
TIP 3: Bake at 165°C in a non-stick baking tray instead of frying in butter.